My Mods Folder (June 2018)

by - 12:00

My Mods Folder
The modding community in the sims 4 has really been popping. When I played The Sims 3 I never used mods. However, ever since I started playing The Sims 4 I’ve been using mods religiously. Mods just make the sims 4 so much better and so much more enjoyable. I’m always wanting to know what mods other people are using, so I thought that maybe you guys felt the same way. I thought it be cool to do a video all about the mods I use. As well as post a blog post alongside it with links with brief descriptions of the mod, and my thoughts on the mod. If that interests you keep reading.

Basement Drug Mod (http://basementalcc.com/download/)
This mod is one of my more complex mods. I also don’t recommend you use it if your under 15. I like it because it brings something extra to my game, and some realism. In real life, I don’t do drug nore do I ever really plan on it, so this mod allows me to live vicariously through my sims.  It’s kinda a guilty pleasure of mine However, I understand it’s not for everyone.

I’ve already done a mod review on this mod, but it’s still worth mentioning. It give you another life state, and it allows you to make your sims a sorcerer. I haven’t experimented with this mod much, but I plan on playing with it in future let’s play. I’d definitely recommend you check it out.  

UI Cheat Extensions (http://modthesims.info/d/558548)
This is a must have mod for me. I don’t know if I could go back and play my game without it. The fact that you are able to just click on a point to increase your hunger to is incredibly helpful. Also since I do let’s plays (and machines something) I find the ability to skip time really helpful.

Playable Pet’s Mod (http://sims4studio.com/post/89311)
As soon as The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs came out I downloaded this mod, so I can honestly y I don’t know what my game would be like without this mod. The fact that I can control my animals is everything. We could do this in The Sims 3 without a mod, and I can’t imagine playing with pets in The Sims 4 without being able to control them.

I don’t really feel the need to explain this mod it’s pretty self explanatory. It hasn’t changed my game. However, it has made it much faster for me to play it, so I recommend it.

This mod is one of my new favorites. I love any mod that adds some realism into my game, and this mod definitely does The fact that I can just send my sims to get their nails done is unbelievable. There’s so many options to send your sims places, and i'm my opinion it’s definitely a must have mod.

Road to Fame (http://sims4studio.com/post/85791) This mod has quickly become one of my favorite mods. If you love The Sims 3 Late Night, then you’ll love this mod. This mod brings back the celebrity system. I love any mod that when you instal it you feel like you’ve installed a game pack. If your looking to spice up your game definitely get this mod
Mc Command Center (https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top)
You guys already know how I feel about this mod. This mod is my holy grail. I can’t play my game without it at this point. This mod has changed the way I play my entire game. If you want more control in the sims then I definitely suggest you get this mod.

Shortcut (http://modthesims.info/d/543998) There’s nothing I hate more than typing in cheats. If you haven’t noticed yet I’m a little bit lazy. This mod allows me to use the move objects cheat by just typing in “moo y” if your looking to save some time I definitely suggest you get this mod!

If you’ve ever wondered how people seem to get the coolest screenshots of there sims where there doing weird poses. Wonder no more. This mod allows your sims to do cool (and sometimes freaky) poses. As someone who does let’s plays and makes thumbnail I should probably use this mod more than I do. I do the bare minimum with this mod, and never use it to set up multi-sim poses. However, this mod is still an essential to me. I would've linked the poses I have, but I got them ages ago, and have no clue where to find them.


Create a Sim Mods
None of the mods in this folder are linked. This is all my CC, and it take ages to link it all. Also I'm not sure I have the links for all of it. I do reblog most of my CC onto my tumblr, so if you want to check that out for some cool cc here the link (http://jjsimmer1.tumblr.com/)
In Game Mods
Visitors Stay for 8 Hours (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=611114)
It used to really bother me how visitors left so early, so this mod fixes that problem. It’s little mods like this that really make playing the game much more enjoyable.

Honestly I love playing with vampires. In real life I have this unhealthy obsession with vampire, so it’s no wonder I like playing with them in the sims. However, I will admit it can get a little annoying when they can’t go outside, and can’t eat human food. This mod allows them both those things and more, for a limited period of time. Which I really appreciate.

More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types (http://littlemssam.de/more-buyable-venues-and-new-venue-types)
This mod you really have to check out yourself because there so much you can do with it. Something I really miss from The Sims 3 is being able to buy a bar, and this mod allows you to do that, and more. Any lot you could ever want to buy this mod allows. On top of that it allows you buy vacation houses (within the main 7 world), which is definitely my favorite part.

I’ll admit i’m a mod addict, and to many of you this mod may seem irrelevant. However, it’s probably one of my most used mods. In real life it’s pretty realistic to have more than one best friend (even though that kinda defeats the purpose). Anyway I like my sims being able to have multiple best friends.

Miscarriage Chance & Abortion (http://littlemssam.de/miscarriage-chance)
Having a mod like this in my game may confuse a lot of people. It’s mostly for storytelling purposes, and have it on the lowest setting. It may seem weird saying this because I was just going on about how I like to play with vampires, but I also really love realism in my game. This mod adds realism.  

This mod allows your sims to go to private school. I like it because it allows your sims to enter schools that more fit their needs. It also allows your toddlers to go to preschool, which is probably my favorite part of it.

Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul
Sometimes you just want a special ingredient. This mod makes it easy to get it. If you need a specific type of fish, then you can search through this overhaul to find it. You wouldn’t think it be that helpful, but it’s one of my most used mods.

I’m going to be honest I can get a little obsessive with how many mods I instal are in my game.This mod i’m not sure i’ve even used and it’s been in my game for at least three months. I rarely use  nanny’s, but I guess the ones I do are better than the average ones.

I saw XUrbanSimsX review this mod, and something about it made me so excited. I haven’t really tested it out, but I’m really excited to use this. We’ve all had childhood crushes, and this mods allows our sims to have them as well. It adds a great storytelling aspect!

I’ve always found it annoying how your sims could only order pizza for delivery This mod gives you more options for food to have delivered to your house.

Something I really miss from The Sims 3 is how you were able to give sims gifts. I just always thought it was sweet, and sometimes convenient. Therefore, I’m glad this mod exists because it allows me to do that.  

Hate roommates in real life, but I love them in the Sims. This mod allows you to have one or more roommates come to your house, and pay rent. I like this mod because it’s realistic. It’s also just convenient because you want sims in your house, but you don’t want to control them.

Something I don’t like about The Sims 4 is how it feels like my sims are always at school. This mod randomly gives them a break. Some people may find this annoying, but I find it realistic. In real life sometimes you have a random Friday off.
Build/ Buy Mods
This mod allows your sims to get credit card. I’ve actually already done a mod review on this mod, but for me this mod is a life saver. Sometimes you need $1000 dollars, but you don’t want to use money cheats. This mod allows you to save and store money, and buy a credit card that you can later pay off.

The fact that this mod allows my sims to make jam makes me unreasonably happy. This mod comes with a new object,a new  skill, and tones of new recipes. It just a cute addition to any game. I’m so excited to have an elder sim, so I can get her to retire and make jam for all her family members.

This mod is pretty self explanatory. It adds a cotton candy machine to your game. It’s nothing major. However, the fact that my sims can go out to a park and but some cotton candy is just so cute to me.

This is like the canning station mod. It also gives you a new skill, new objects and new candles. The fact that my sims can go and craft a candle is something that I love. This is a feature that will probably never be added by EA, so I’m really happy Ice Munmun made this mod!

Functional Candy Dispense: (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=584721)
This mod is again pretty self explanatory. It adds into your game a few different candy dispensers. It’s not a major mod that's going to change how you play your game. However, the fact that my kid sims can got to a candy storre and but candy is super cute!

This is not like the basement drug mod. The drugs this mod adds are just prescription pill. In all honesty this mod is more of a cheat. It add drugs that if you take make your sims happy, or max out there fun. I like it for its realism, and its potential for storytelling purposes.

Those are all of the mods that I have guys. We went through a lot. In the future maybe i’ll do an updated post. I’m always downloading more mods. Anyway I hope that you all enjoyed this post, and you can check out the vvideo that goes along with it to hear me go more in depth.


LINK TO THE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/3m20jF8QTbo


You May Also Like

0 comments